**Area Manager - Travel Retail
ポジションについて About this position:
• Manage Travel Retail business in Japan and Mid Pacific Market. Manage sales and staff, providing leadership and managing of counters to maintain growth and profitability.
• The position requires to take an active role in building and maintaining key internal and external relationships to manage and achieve retail sales growth/targets as well as brands’ net sales goals.
職務内容 Job Responsibility:
• In charge of 35 L'Occitane and 4 Melvita duty free stores in Japan, Guam, Saipan, and Hawaii, as well as JAL, ANA in-flight business.
Manage win-win business with 14 business partners.
• Manage 3 direct reports in office and 54 Beauty Advisors
• Prepare area P&L budgets and ensure its accomplishment
• Manage sales analysis to provide advisory for action plans to drive sales
• Stock control: Negotiates product selection and ensure correct product mix and full assortments to keep stock level healthy for all accounts
• Lead all customer facing activities in the region from sales direction and to field supports executions.
• Decide Japan Travel Retail launch plan, assortment, pricing, VMD, and on/off line events with Marketing.
• Beauty Advisor hiring, training, appraisals, incentive planning, and team activities.
• Counter opening/renovation overviews and planning
• Competitor/Market trend reporting
・レポートライン：Asia PacificのGeneral Manager(香港)
• Degree holder in business related disciplines
• 10 years of working experience, minimum 5 years’ regional sales experience, though we prefer candidates with travel retail experience, those with retail sales background are also welcome to apply
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills in both Japanese and English
• Strong leadership, able to develop talent to support fast growing business environment
• Mobile, energetic and willing to travel up to 50% of time
• Broad/Strategic thinking
• Analytical, Meticulous, Good with numbers
• Able to work independently to drive the business results and be a good team player
• Strong multi-tasking skill
• Good working knowledge of MS Office
• Exposure in cosmetic industry would be an advantage